2.4Ghz Deep-V Pool Racing Boat RC Vector-28 Yacht Radio Control Mini Mosquito Craft
The Vector-28 deep-V pool boat may fit in the palm of your hand, but don't let the size fool you. It features surf-slicing speed and performance, yet it's easily transportable. At the pool, lake or pond, it's fun wherever you go.
Cut like a Knife through your pool or lake with the Vector28. The powerful motor and Li-Po battery combination provide all the get-up-and-go you need to slice through the surface. Plus, the 2.4GHz radio system offers the interference-free, rock-solid connection you desire, and allows more than 20 boats to run at the same time. It's completely ready-to-run. This sleek powerboat has all the performance you're looking for in an attractive package just charge the battery and attack the water.
Enjoy a Kool summer with your very own R/C 2.4G Pool Race Yacht!
- Factory Assembled and painted Ready To Run
- Full Function Radio Controlled: Forward, Backward Left and Right
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption
- 2.4Ghz technology allow more than 20 boats to run at the same time
- 9G Servo control Rudder, Rubber sealing hull cover
- Water cooling system, 100% Metal Actuating Mechanism
- Low battery alarm remind the time of back to shore
- Max Speed: 20 mph
- Max control range: 300 feet
- Powered by 180A brushed motor
- Professional Large Torsion Propeller
- Professional Hi-Capacity Rechargeable 7.4V 360mah LiPo Battery with USB charger
- Running Times: up to 20 min after 3 hours charging
- DO NOT charge more than 4 Hours
- Dimension: 10.88"L x 2.85"W x 2.2"H
Max Speed: 20 mph, Water cooling system, 100% Metal Actuating Mechanism
2.4Ghz technology allow more than 20 boats to run at the same time; Low battery alarm remind the time of back to shore
9G Servo control Rudder, Powered by 180A brushed motor, Rubber sealing hull cover
7.4V 360mah LiPo rechargeable battery with USB charger, up to 20 minutes playing time after 3 hours charging
Factory Assembled and painted, Ready To Run (RTR)